We facilitate a summer day-camp for high school and middle school students that allows them to experience the love of God. The camp runs five days on the beautiful beaches of Italy. Since most of the kids during the hot Italian summers spend their time on the beaches anyway, this brings the camp to them, and engages them on their own turf.
We have two main teams that serve at camp: camp counselors, and program staff. Each are essential to providing a unique experience to each camper.
- Camp Counselors directly engage the students and walk with them through the week.
- Program Staff is responsible for making the experience as seamless as possible for campers and their families.
1 Week Camp Pricing
$1,000 + Air Fare
Each camp price fluctuates due to the cost of airline tickets, and the currency exchange. In our experience, we try to keep the cost as reasonable as possible. The price overs everything you need during your time that week, plus a three days vacation in Rome.
Like any good team, we train. We want each person to be fully equipped in whatever role God has set aside for them to do. We have a series of 6 training sessions that adequately equip each person to serve with our team. Keep in-touch for training dates.
Reasons to Serve?
1) It’s Fun — There is nothing like serve the Lord while on the beach in Italy.
2) Life Long Relationships — You get to build real relationship that last a life time with people across the world.
3) Share Your Faith — you get to share your faith with a generation of students most of which have yet to make decisions to follow Jesus.
4) Serving The Local Church — you will be actively helping the Local Italian church reach it’s community with the love of Jesus. Italy is an incredible place, but it’s so much more amazing when you are working toward long-term impact.